Hi,

We have mentioned below urgent requirements from my client, Kindly check
and let me know if you have anybody available.

 Please send resume to only divy...@flexasoft.com ID

*About Flexasoft*

Flexasoft is a multi-national technology consulting firm headquartered in
Redmond, Washington. We are distinguished from our competitors through our
knowledge of the Industry and the resource identification ability, our
exceptional levels of service and the outstanding results we deliver. We
have been delighting organizations across the globe with our business and
technological expertise since 2007.

*Designation: Sr. SQL/ SSIS Developer/DBA*

*Client*: Direct

*Location*: Bedford, MA (Boston)

*Duration*: 6+ Months

 *Primary Duties and Responsibilities *

You will take a leadership role for the database design and join in the
development of our enterprise Care Management software solution. This also
includes:

Writing and optimizing SQL code (database scripts, triggers, stored
procedures) to implement database logic and database maintenance

Developing MS SQL Server SSIS packages to implement ETL requirements

Database performance monitoring, SQL tuning and analysis, troubleshooting,
and data concurrency analysis

Data modeling and data architecture

Various database administration tasks in our development and test
environments

Developing and maintaining standards

*Job Requirements/Qualifications/Skills: *

·         A thorough understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
(enterprise and standard editions) and Windows 2008/2012 Server

·         An understanding of MS SQL Server 2008/2012 security, MS SQL
Server 2008/2012 performance monitoring and optimization techniques,
indexes, constraints, transactions, file groups, stored procedures, full
text searching, triggers, cursors, and locking

·         The ability to plan, test, and implement the safe modification of
a production database environment during software upgrade cycles

·         Able to organize, prioritize, and manage personal workload and
projects with minimal supervision

·         Strong interpersonal communication skills

·         Programming experience is a plus.

·         Microsoft Certifications are a plus

·         Oracle DBA knowledge is a plus

·         BS degree in CS or equivalent is desirable

*For immediate response please send me mentioned below details with your
updated profile.*

Complete Name                       : ?

Contact Number                       : ?

Email ID                                    : ?

Work Authorization                   : ?

Availability                                : ?

Salary Expectation           : ?

Current Location                       : ?

Thanks,

Divyesh Rathore

Consulting | Development | Staffing | Training
Phone: 425-243-5975

Email: divy...@flexasoft.com

http://www.flexasoft.com