Dear Partner,

  Please find the below availability list of my consultants and let me know
if you have any suitable position. Please add my id to your distribution
list and send your requirements to mon...@hermitageinfotech.com
<mon...@hermitageinfotech.com> or feel free to reach me on  732-582-8328
Ext.102.

   Candidate Technology Availability Current Loc Preferred Loc Experience
Nitish SFDC Immediate GA Any 6 yrs  Uday solaris linux Admin Immediate NC
Any 8 yrs  Saritha Oracle ATG developer Immediate IL IL 9+ yrs  Keerthika Ab
Initio Developer one week notice NJ NY/NJ 8 yrs

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Monika Jain*

*732-582-8328 Ext. 102 (F) 732-289-6103*

*Email: mon...@hermitageinfotech.com <mon...@hermitageinfotech.com>*

*Hermitage Info Tech, LLC |www.hermitageinfotech.com
<http://www.hermitageinfotech.com/> *

*50 Cragwood Road, Suite 301 | South Plainfield, NJ   07080*