Hello,

I'm *Rupender* from *Technology Resource Group*. I have an opportunity with
me you might be interested, please review the Job specifications below and
let me know if you may be interested in this opening or may refer someone
to me for this.

*If you are interested please provide me following details:*

Full Legal Name:

Contact Number:

Current Location:

Email ID:

Work Authorization:

Bachelors from Where and When Completed:

Masters From where and when Completed:

Skype ID: