Hi All

 Please send me your consultant's resumes for the below position.

 Immediate interviews and it's a sure
shot placement, kindly please respond with suitable consultants resumes.

*Position: Senior “FUNCTIONAL” Oracle Fixed Assets Consultant*

Location: Burlington, Ma

Duration: 4++ Months

Industry:  Software

We need a senior resource to lead the new implementation of FA to version
R12.

Our client is implementing all of the Core Financial modules and we need a
strong resource to lead the implementation for the FA module and will also
assist with some of the other module work.

The resource needs prior full life cycle implementation experience,
starting with the requirements gathering, creation of the business
requirements and then the full configuration and implementation.

The start date is ASAP, ideally before the holiday

**Must have recent strong FA experience**