If interested please send your resume to smukkam...@myasap.com

*Job Description:*

*Position               :               SCCM Administrator      *

*Location               :              Greensboro, NC*

*Duration              :               Contract to hire*

Must be fluent in:
1. Creating and editing Windows Installer MSIs including Transforms, Merge
Modules, Pre-reqs, Custom Actions, and Active Setup, Feature Healing
packages. Active setup and Feature heal for propagating user settings to
all profiles on the machine.
2. Extensive scripting skills experience (VBScript, PowerShell, and Batch).
3. Packaging desktop software applications for automated installations
(Fully automated MSI or setup.exe wrappers, along with in some cases custom
wrapper scripts).
4. Experience managing Windows Desktops in large enterprise environments.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong knowledge of Windows 7, Group Policy, Windows registry.

*Nice to haves not required:*
1. Prior experience with SCCM
2. Experience with Flexera/Admin Studio

This candidate will be responsible for helping us package our existing
application portfolio for silent installs with SCCM.

 If interested please send your resume to smukkam...@myasap.com

--

*Thanks & Regards………*

 *Satish Kumar*

*| ASAP Solutions Group LLC|*
Email Id: smukkam...@myasap.com

 *(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

 *Note:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
If you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a*
"remove"* in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.