Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name *is Abhishek Tyagi* and I am a part of recruitment team. I came
across your profile and wanted to see if you would be interested in
Position as *Java/J2ee Developer with JSP *with one of our customer located
in *Waltham,MA .* Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting
opportunity with us.

*Job Title: Java/J2ee Developer with JSP*

*Location: Waltham,MA *

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

Java/J2EE developer with JSP,JSON

You have at least 6+ years of experience developing in a Java/J2EE
environment using JSP, tag libraries, and an MVC framework; experience with
web services, JSON, and databases; and experience working on high traffic
web properties as a member of a team in an Agile environment.

You are an experienced Front End Software Engineer who is looking for a
company where you can build a successful career, and where your efforts and
results make a difference.  You relish the opportunity to step up and take
on new challenges, and want to work in an environment where your efforts
will be supported.  You are confident and enthusiastic, and display
excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this r**equirement.*

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id