Hi,

*This is Parag Bansal from Technology Resource Group Inc.*

*Kindly send me updated resume with contact details. You can reach me at
415-259-4032 or 408-709-1760 , Ext. 936.*

Position : QA Lead – Mainframe testing

Location: Milwaukee, WI

Duration: 3-5  months

Start: ASAP

Interview : Telephonic + Skype

Qualifications:

QA/Test planning and coordination with BIS and business units for all
project functional, integration and user acceptance testing efforts.  This
will be a coordination role, and the individual will not be doing any
active testing.  Mainframe experience required for this Warehouse strategy
project.  The hired candidate will lead a team of about 10 consultants, and
must be excellent with test schedule management.  QA Lead will not be
creating any new functionality, but modifying current functionality.

Responsibilities:

- Definition of testing scope and strategies

- Development and writing of test plans

- test coordination

- mainframe and mid-range VMS system experience

- test schedule management

- SAP experience a plus

- Cobol and JCL experience a plus

- effective communication skills are imperative

- solid testing methodologies and processes

THANK YOU,

*Parag Bansal |* Technology Resource Group Inc.

3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct : 415-259-4032 | Office:  408-709-1760 , Ext: 936 | Fax: 408-884-2409

Email:   pa...@tresourceinc.com  | Web: www.tech-resource.com

Gtalk:   recruiter.parag  | YIM :   paragbansal |

“If people likes you, they'll listen you. But if they trust you they'll do
business with you !!!”