Hi,

*JD# Sitecore developer*

Vendor Rate – $45/hr

Location – Louisville, KY

Duration - 6 months CTH

Essential Experience

•        Extensive experience developing with Sitecore Content Management
System

•        Good working knowledge on .NET web based applications.

Implementation knowledge on MVC application.

•        Minimum of *2-3 years of experience in Sitecore web development
projects*

•        Client-facing experience with strong communication skills (both
business & technical)

•        Extensive knowledge of both back-end and front-end work.

•        Demonstrated experience with website performance optimization and
best practices.

•        High familiarity with procedures for deployment to dev &
production environments and source control

 Desirable Skills

•        Knowledge of *Sitecore 7.0+*

•        TDS (Team Development for Sitecore) usage

•        Experience developing multi-language websites

•        Experience with Sitecore customization; pipelines, handlers,
providers

•        Experience in creating Sitecore Page Editor-friendly sites

*Please Email me if i missed your call….!!!*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vinni*

 || Tel : *937-490-1130 *|| Fax : *214-501-0729* ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||

|| Y-Msgr: vinni.recruiter  || *USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.