*Please reply navn...@rgtalent.com <navn...@rgtalent.com>*

*      USC OR GC OR EAD*

*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, details given below.
If you find yourself suitable*

* For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.*

*Job Title              SharePoint Developer*

*Location           ** NY-New York/Nyc*

*Duration                **6 Months /Contract         *

*MOI                             MOI-T+S*

Skills/Experience required:

• Thorough understanding of Agile approaches (such as Scrum)
• Strong understanding of design patterns, Object Oriented Programming and
the full SDLC
• Multi-tiered application design and development • Proficient utilizing
REST and SOAP web services to pull data from external systems
• Web Services experience
• Experience with various Microsoft BI solutions ranging from PowerBI,
SSIS, SSRS using SharePoint
• Ability to balance functional needs with business goals and technological
capabilities
• 5+ years of experience in developing and deploying custom solutions in
Microsoft SharePoint including:
o Custom workflow development
o Custom web part development
o Automated build and deployment on SharePoint projects
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 / SharePoint 2010
• Experience using the SharePoint frameworks as an application development
platform
• Proficiency in Visual Studio
• Proficiency in technologies including ASP.NET, C#, SharePoint, XML and
XSLT, WCF, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, SQL Server, SSRS
• Broader knowledge of other technologies including Windows Server, Active
Directory, Browser technologies
• Expert in troubleshooting - error identification, investigation and
resolution
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work in a distributed development team and independently