Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. * I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position as *SAP PP Consultant* with one of our customer
located *Milwaukee, WI.* Please let me know your thoughts on this exciting
opportunity with us.

 Feel free to reach me out at  var...@sysmind.com or call me at *609-897-9670
Ext 2163*

*Job Title: SAP PP Consultant*

*Location : Milwaukee, WI*

* Job Descriptions: *

·         Overall 5+ years of experience in SAP PP

·         Experience should include at least two Full Life Cycle
implementation experience in PLM/PDM sub module.

·         Very good understanding with the cross integration modules(like
PP/FI/CO/MM).

·         PLM/PDM, Document management, BOM, ECR, ECO, Work Flow, class and
characteristics etc

·         Configuration of PDM activities

·         Understand the business process/transforms the business
requirement into functional specification

·         Working with developer to support the development objects

·         FUT execution & Data preparation

·         Supporting SIT/ UAT/ Regression

·         Hyper care support

·         Supporting the Technical team/Business team

         Supporting the users training

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement. *

*Full Name *

*Contact Number *

*Email Id *

*Current Location *

*Open to Relocation *

*Visa Status (visa expiration date) *

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year   *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp *

*Overall US work Exp        *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name *

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

            Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Varun Kakkar

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: var...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2163

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]