*Hi,*

*I hope you are doing Great.!!!!*

*I have very urgent requirement for below position, please have a look the
Job Description as below and if you are interested kindly send me your
updated resume ASAP.*

  Role Web UI Lead (Onsite)(local candidates only)  Mandatory Technical
Skills Expertise in Javascript, HTML5, CSS3, JS MVC Frameworks, Spring
 Desirable
Technical Skills JSP, J2EE, Spring, Webapp development   Mandatory
Functional Skills    Desirable Functional Skills    Total Experience
Required 10 Years  Rate per hour payable to vendor    Work Location Sunnyvale,
CA
--

*Regards*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter *

*IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

Mailto: mithl...@idctechnologies.com

 [image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CECF0A.A58F0800]