Dear Partners,

Please go through the Job description and let me know if you have any
candidates available.

Title: OBIEE Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA

Skills:

Hands-on OBIEE experience as data modeler, data analyst, report developer to
understand and relate to user issues and make informed decisions.
ETL design & development with Informatica, OBIEE, and integration with CRM,
BRM.
Will perform requirement analysis, design, development, implementation,
validation and project management.
Will also be engaged in OBIEE BI Repository configuration and
Report/Dashboard Development.
May also be involved in OBIEE upgrades.
Will also configure Informatica ETL mappings and DAC tasks.
Work also involves a good know how of the BI Apps GL Analytics application
which will involve both the presentation and repository layers of OBIEE.
Need someone who is proficient in ETL/Informatica as well as OBIEE

Thanks & Regards,

Novelty Infotech, Inc
Work: 678.388.9084 I Fax: 678.302.9888 I
Email: iku...@noveltyinfotech.com <kish...@noveltyinfotech.com> I Web:
www.noveltyinfotech.com I
4080 McGinnis Ferry Rd, Suite 1403, Alpharetta, GA 3000