Hi,

*ServiceNow Developer *

* Boston, MA*

* 6-12+ months*

*Keys to this Position:*

At least 3 years with ServiceNow custom development and configuration
ServiceNow scripting experience using JavaScript, Jelly, Glide, HTML, CSS,
XML, SOAP, and Web Services.

·         Experience interacting with users and gathering business
requirements and doing analysis work (this is not a heads down development
role so communication and interpersonal skills are very important)

·         ****Specific experience with the Request module (Service Catalog)
is a must***

·         Runbook Automation experience is a plus

·         Service-Now System Administration certification is a very big +

*Skill Set**:*

·         The Developer/Analyst will gather requirements, document and
develop functionality using ServiceNow.

·         The consultant will also be responsible for issue resolution and
troubleshooting, as well as researching ServiceNow functionality as
required.

·         The ideal candidate should have experience developing custom,
complex workflows and applications in ServiceNow, especially in the
staffing arena.

·         Fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL
business processes; experience working closely with SME’s, project
managers, and process owners to capture business requirements, translate
them into technical specifications and develop service now functionality is
a plus.

*Experience includes:*

·         At least 3 years with ServiceNow custom development and
configuration

·         ServiceNow scripting experience using JavaScript, Jelly, Glide,
HTML, CSS, XML, SOAP, and Web Services.

·         Gathering business requirements and analysis

·         ****Specific experience with the Request module (Service Catalog)
is a must***

·         Runbook Automation experience is a plus

*Service-Now System Administration certification is a prerequisite*

*Please Email me if i missed your call….!!!*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vinni*

 || Tel : *937-490-1130 *|| Fax : *214-501-0729* ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||

|| Y-Msgr: vinni.recruiter  || *USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.