Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:     BI Solution ArchitectLocation:    Lincolnshire,
ILDuration:    12+ MonthsRequired:- 10 years of knowledge of architecture
capabilities that are deemed necessary for of an Enterprise Technical
Architecture.10 years of experience in analysis of  business solution
proposed for architecture impacts and defines technology solution
architecture focusing on infrastructure, logical and physical layout of the
systems and technologies not limited to hardware, distributed and virtual
systems, software, security, data management, storage, backup/recovery,
appliances, messaging, networking, work flow, interoperability,
flexibility, scalability, monitoring and reliability including fault
tolerance and disaster recovery in collaboration with Enterprise
Architect(s).Ability to perform gap analysis between current state and the
future state architecture to identify single points of failure,
capabilities, capacity, fault tolerance, hours of operation (SLA), change
windows, Ability to estimate the financial impact of solution architecture
alternatives / options*
Possession of fundamental skills of a solution architect with ability to
inquire and resolve vague requirements.
Ability to analyze existing  systems through an interview process with
technology SMEs to develop a complete end-to-end Current State Architecture
to drive and define the Future State Architecture

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794