*Strong Mid-level .NET Developer with ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC and/or
WPF (Escondido, CA)*

*Rate*-$42-45/Hr C2C all inclusive

*Position Title:* .NET Application Developer II
*Scope of Job: *  This position requires strong coding and cognitive
skills, excellent communication skills, ability to listen and follow
direction, while also working to provide valuable input. A strong
willingness to learn, and advance knowledge and skill level to a senior
level are key attributes that we’re looking for.
*Skills: *C#, ASP.NET / JavaScript, WPF and/or WinForms, VB.NET as needed,
some Web Services
*Qualifications:*

·         Good C# experience required.

·         At least 3-5 years formal, professional .NET experience.

·         At least 3 years working with either ASP.NET or WPF, with some
JavaScript experience as well. Angular experience is a plus.

·         At least some familiarity with Web Services / WCF.

·         Good familiarity with OO principles, patterns, practices, and
paradigms, with emphasis on why we use them.

·         Ability to work with VB.NET as needed is also desired.

·         Good familiarity with database systems and paradigms (SQL Server
or MySql are good… Cache’ database experience would be a plus).

·         Familiarity with XML, JSON and basic serialization concepts.

·         Demonstrates enthusiasm for application development.

·         Demonstrates willingness, ability, and desire, to learn.

·         Follows guidance provided by, and also shares pertinent input
with, lead developer.

·         Willingness and ability to provide well-formed (grammar and
spelling count) documentation as required.

*Overview:*
We are looking for a strong Mid-level developer that desires to work
smarter, as well as harder, to advance their career, and our business, to
the next level.
The person chosen for this position will be able to work in various areas
of the system’s applications, within design guidelines provided by the lead
developer. You will be expected to be able to do more than just write code,
you will be able to interact with other developers, brainstorm, and provide
pertinent input, to assist in our efforts to consistently follow best
practices and conventions within each application.
You will be able to reverse-engineer and fix legacy code, as well as
identifying patterns used in newer code, following those patterns, and
suggesting improvements to patterns when applicable.
You will demonstrate a strong work ethic, work well with others, and
demonstrate a desire to improve the business, as well as improve yourself
and your career.

*Sam (Saurabh Gaur)*

*Sage Group Consulting Inc.*

*Direct Number*: *732-784-6489*

*Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 604*

--

*Please only reply to my official ID sg...@sagetl.com <sg...@sagetl.com>*

Sam (Saurabh Gaur)

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 604

Email: sg...@sagetl.com

GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur

www.sageci.com

[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]