Please reply

navn...@rgtalent.com
Hi,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*Job Title*

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

*Project Location*

Philadelphia PA

*Duration*

Philadelphia PA

  *Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Interview Mode: Phone + Face to Face*

   - Developing and maintaining Oracle and PL/SQL code and UNIX shell
   scripts
   - Perform Data Analysis ensuring that the performance of all scripts are
   optimal in the Oracle/UNIX environment
   - Working with application teams to help resolve data quality issues and
   maintain production reference data
   - Collaborating with other developers to improve performance of
   application PL/SQL queries/procedures/packages
   - Closing tickets that are assigned with proper documentation
   - Good to have knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Informatica.
   - Experience in the financial industry would be nice to have.
   - Strong PL/SQL programming experience design and develop stored
   procedures, functions, triggers, views daily batch job support database
   performance and optimization Unix/Linux shell scripting