*Hi Associates,*

*Here I am presenting my HOTLIST, kindly let me know if you have any
suitable opening as per their skill set. All candidates are looking for
only contract opportunities with your Direct Clients and Implementation
Partners requirements. Kindly add my email to your distribution
list na...@apttechsol.com <na...@apttechsol.com>*

*For any assistance Reach me @ **937-458-3675 <937-458-3675> *

*S*

*Name*

*Technology*

*Visa*

*Location*

*Re-location*

*1*

*Srikanth*

*Sr. QA Tester*

*H1B*

*NJ*

*EST Only*

*2*

*Prameela Nagam*

*Informatica Developer*

*GC*

*PA*

*Open*

*3*

*Anji Reddy*

*SQL DBA*

*H1B*

*PA*

*Open*

*4*

*Yogesh*

*Sr. BA*

*H1B*

*NJ*

*Open*

*5*

*Naveed Iqbal*

*Sr. Tibco Dev*

*Citizen*

*VA*

* Open*

*6*

*Suneetha*

*ETL DEV*

*Green card*

*TX*

*open*

*7*

*Guru Preet*

*Sr. Tibco Dev*

*Citizen*

*CT*

*Open*

*8*

*Ramesh*

*SAP Sustainability- EHS Management and PLM*

*H1b*

*GA*

*Open*

*9*

*srinivas*

*Sr. SAP Basis/NetWeaver Administrator*

*H1b*

*ME*

*open*

--

*Please e-mail me if I miss your phone call*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Nancy*

|| Tel : *937-458-3675 <937-458-3675> *|| Fax : *214-501-0729
<214-501-0729>* ||

|| *na...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com>* || www.apttechsol.com ||

*USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek OH 45431 ||

*Gtalk*: *nancy.apttech...@gmail.com <rani.recruit...@gmail.com>*