--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat, a Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Risk Reporting Analyst*, with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role:  Risk Reporting Analyst *

*Location: Norwalk, CT*

*Duration:  12  Month*

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

Detail of Requirement

Role

Risk Reporting Analyst

Mandatory Technical Skills

Hands-on experience in Advanced Excel, VBA/Macros, SQL, SAS

Desirable Technical Skills

Prior Risk Portfolio manager or involved in Risk portfolio management
Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought
Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems
accurately while paying attention to details in the solution
Ability to co-ordinate with multiple teams, Business users and Customer
Strong troubleshooting skills
Ability to develop relationships with clients and offshore teams built on
trust and credibility
Strong interpersonal and team management skills

Mandatory Functional Skills

Exceptional written and oral communications skills

Desirable Functional Skills

Total Experience Required

6-8 Years

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com