*Hi Associate,*

                We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description
Below and let me know if you have any consultant available.

*Role: Linux Admin*

*Location: Cupertino , CA*

*Job Description:*

Excellent knowledge in Server administration

Able to troubleshoot and fix hardware and OS related issues

Basic knowledge on storage technologies (veritas volume manager etc)

Very good understanding of filesystems in unix good knowledge on
jumpstarting/kickstarting of servers

Good understanding on Solaris Containers

Able to install and configure packages and patches on Solaris/Linux.

Knowledge of Scripting: Python & PERL"

Basic Knowledge on all RAID levels.

Basic knowledge on networking

Shell scripting knowledge

Monitoring softwares like nagios etc.

Concepts about Cassandra DB

Excellent communication skills

Be a team player and should get involved in building servers from scratch

Trouble shoot system related issues and get it fixed on time"

Ability to innovate and present new ideas/solutions

Thanks & Regards

Seshan Y.

Technical Recruiter

Email: shes...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4012

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]