Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions we have
urgent need at NJ mentioned  below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Data Modeler*
*Location: Princeton, NJ*
*Duration: 6 to 12 Month contract*

*Job Description:*
Need a resource with Data modeling skills with knowledge of star schema
design patterns
Familiarity with Oracle
3-5 years’ experience SQL query tuning with index/partition knowledge

*Best Regards,*

*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*
*1701 East Wood field Road, Suite 200, Schaumburg, IL - 60173*
*Direct: 847-973-7203*
*umen...@bourntec.com <umen...@bourntec.com> | www.bourntec.com
<http://www.bourntec.com>*