Hi ,

Please check the mentioned position below.

It will be appreciated if you can provide me your consultant's *updated
resume *at your earliest.

Looking forward for your response.

Job Title:-
*Filenet P8 Architect/ Filenet P8 Senior Developer*

Client:-
*TCS*

Location:-
* Des Moines, IA*

Job Duration:-

* 12 months*
Rate:- *Best in market*

*Job Description:-*

*Filenet P8 Content migration:*

*Architect/Consultant:*

   -

   Provide architectural and technical leadership on assigned projects
   -

   Ensure technical nonfunctional requirements, including security,
   performance, scalability, and reliability, get addressed in addition to the
   business’ functional requirements
   -

   Develop architecture roadmaps, blueprints and establish best practices
   in accordance with reference architectures, standards and industry best
   practices. Ensure adherence and compliance to these by delivery teams
   -

   Establish solutions for technical problems and recommend design changes
   to ensure successful implementation
   -

   Participate in technology and functional planning processes to help
   develop standards for the enterprise
   -

   Should be able to lead Analysis Efforts and propose solution options for
   the enterprise
   -

   Should be able to Create diagrams, specifications, presentations on
   options / solution

 Skill Set:

   -

   Experience in IBM Filenet P8 suite content engine
   -

   Exposure in developing and configuring Web Services in order to
   customize ECM solutions

 *Senior Developer:*

   -

   Should be able to lead the content migration program technically
   -

   Expertise in performance tuning efforts for content migration
   -

   Reconciliation and reporting tooling
   -

   Problem Solving
   -

   Detailed Solution analysis work
   -

   POC Development (UI enhancements, object store enhancements, workflow,
   case management, capture)
   -

   Sizing / scoping of work efforts
   -

   Direct work of other engineers/developers

 Skill Set:

   -

--

Thanks & Regards*,*

 Abhishek Raj

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4001

Email: *abhiraj.sysm...@gmail.com <abhiraj.sysm...@gmail.com>*
Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

[image: cid:image001.png@01CEC4D8.49178020]
This email is intended for business communication. In case you do not want
to receive any further email communication from me, please reply to this
message mentioning ‘Remove’. I apologize for any inconvenience caused to
you due to my email. Thanks.