*Mainframe Cobol Developer*

*Cincinnati, Ohio*

*7+ Months*

Position Cobol developer that must have Vantage-one or VMA experience.

This will go for years im telling you so please get on this and yes I know
the vantage one makes it tough which is why if you find me someone they
will stay w/this client for years.

Typical mainframe: CICS, COBOL, DB2, VSAM, etc.

*QA Analyst F2F in San Francisco, CA*

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Type: Contract*

*Duration: 6++ months*

*Rates: $38-40/hr*

Responsibilities:

• Creates, prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for
numerous applications.

• Responsible for primary development of testing strategies.

• Consults with users, providing advice and direction.

• Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and system
specifications.

• May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.

• Creates test plans and scripts for own projects.

• May lead and review test plans written by others.

• Performs moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, regression
testing and testing validation.

• Provides specific guidance on defects to developers.

• Gives direction to less experienced analysts.

• Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification
defects.

• Documents all phases of the Systems QA process

*Thanks & Regards*

Sunny Mehta

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct: 732-784-6481

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 601

Email: sme...@sagetl.com

GTalk: sunny.recruiter2012 | Skype: sunnymehta89| Yahoo: sunnymehta89