Hi,

We have an opening for *.Net Developer (HTML5 Developer with MVC and Kendo
UI ) *for *Bellevue, WA *location for one of our client. Kindly let me know
if you are comfortable with the requirement.

*Job Title            :  .Net Developer (HTML5 Developer with MVC and Kendo
UI )*

*Location            : Bellevue, WA*

*Duration           : 9+ Months*

*Start Date        : ASAP*

*Interview         : Phone/Skype*

*Job Description:*

*Sr .Net Developer 10+ years’ experience, MVC & Kendo UI experience (HTML
5). We need a Senior .Net developer 10+ years of experience. Must know
Microsoft MVC (model view controller) architecture and Kendo UI.*

*Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:*

**- Must haves in below order*

HTML5*

*Kendo UI JQuery widgets**

*Bootstrap**

*Knockout**

MVC 4 with Razor*

Kendo UI Dataviz

WCF, .Net, C#, javascript

Google Map API

Responsive UI and cross-browser CSS/HTML/JavaScript issues

Agile Methodology programming experience is a plus

Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.

*Preferred skills:*

*Must haves:*

*o HTML5**

*o MVC 4 with Razor**

*o JQuery**

*o Kendo UI Widgets and Framework for HTML5/JS (NOT ASP.NET
<http://ASP.NET> MVC Widgets)* *

*o Kendo UI Dataviz*

*o Bootstrap Responsive Design**

*o Knockout**

*o WCF REST*

*o Web Services using JSON*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shivi Singhal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*US Tech Solutions*

201-524-9600 ext 794- Work

201-221-8582- eFax

E-mail: shiv...@ustechsolutionsinc.com

*US Tech Solutions Inc.* www.ustechsolutions.com

10 Exchange Place, Suite #1820, 18th floor, Jersey City, NJ 07302

*Minority Certified/ Microsoft Gold Certified Partner*

*Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Go GREEN and please consider our environment
before printing this email.*