*Hi Associate, *

              We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description
Below and let me know if you have any consultant available.

*Role: Business Analyst (Finance)*

*Location: Tampa, FL / Warren, NJ*

*Job Description:*

Experience in *Finance domain* with good knowledge and understanding
of *Finance
model structure* specifically in *Derivatives* and *Securities*

Understanding of Target Record model and product based business logic ,
specifically understanding the structure and nature of Derivatives and
Securities

Exposure on IBM BDW data model would be added advantage

Good communication skill to deal and work with finance product owners

Need to have good database and data modeling knowledge

Sound knowledge of SQL and experience

Thanks & Regards

Seshan Y.

Technical Recruiter

Email: shes...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4012

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]