*Location: Parsipany, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Interview: Face to face - No Skype*
*Recent managerial references will be verified**Thorough background check
will be run*

Our direct client located in Northern, NJ is looking for a J2EE Analyst for
a 6 month contract position.  The candidate must be proficient at using
J2EE/Java technologies and understand all activities in the application
development department.  This individual will demonstrate strong
analytical and problem solving skills while maintaining strong written and
verbal communication.

*Roles and Responsibilities:*

   - Advanced knowledge and demonstration of Java/J2EE.
   - Possess a strong understanding of internal architecture, design
   patterns and programming for Modular and Object Oriented programming.
   - Understand all activities within an application development department.
   - Strong leadership ability when managing cross functional team
   atmospheres but also have the ability to work and act in a non-supervised
   environment.
   - Demonstrate a deep understanding on multiple SDLC methods.
   - Understand the marketplaceā€™s latest trends and mobile technologies.

*Job Experience:*

   - At least 6 years of application development experience in a Java
   environment.
   - Past experience in multi-location or offshore development teams.
   - Demonstrate large scale enterprise project experience.
   - At least 2 years of high level project management and design.
   - At least 2 years of Unified Modeling Language (UML) experience.
   - At least 2 years of Web Service integration experience.
   - At least 2 years of performance in module level analysis and design.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJBs, JSTL)
   - XML Technologies & Web Services
   - Web 2.0
   - Spring MVC
   - Hibernate
   - HTML, Javascript, jQuery CSS
   - Experience with Oracle Data base, Oracle Coherence Data grid, Business
   Rules Management Systems, Oracle SOA Suite will be a plus.

--
*Thanks & Regards*

*Rathna Kumar*
*Global Information Systems, Inc*29777 Telegraph Rd *I* Suite 2450 *I*
 Southfield *I *MI-48034
Ph: 248 223 9800 x 214 *I *Fax: 248.266.8320
*v...@gissite.com <v...@gissite.com>* *I *www.GISSite.com
<http://www.gissite.com/>