Please reply navn...@rgtalent.com

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable

 For the position, please send me your latest updated resume along with
contact details.

*Job Title                         SharePoint Admin*

*Location                       **     MI-Michigan/Detroit*

*Duration                         6+Months/* *Contract*

*MOI                                      Mode of Interview: T *

 *SKILL:*

3 + years in SharePoint administration needed

Solid communication skills

Must have SharePoint 2013 administration experience.

Strong understanding of SharePoint infrastructure

SharePoint Cloud experience is highly preferred

   - SharePoint Admin 2013 Administrator

                1)      Should have SharePoint administration experience 3
to 5 years.

2)      SharePoint 2013
installation/configuration/monitoring/administration experience is
mandatory.

3)      Expertise in creation and troubleshooting skill on workflows,
service applications, configuration. Best practice knowledge is required.