Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Hadoop Developer(Local Only)

*Project Location*

Charlotte, NC

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

  *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

Consultants from North Carolina, Atlanta and Virginia Preferred

This goal of this project is to transfer an ETL batch process from
mainframe/teradata to Hadoop.

*Must have these skills*

§  Minimum 4 years’ experience using Core Java

§  Must have 4+ years of development experience in any of the RDBMS like

§  ORACLE,

§  SYBASE,

§  TERADATA,

§  NETEZZA,

§  MS SQL etc.

§  Experience writing Shell scripts in LINUX or Unix.

§  Experience with Autosys5. Must have excellent and in-depth knowledge in
SQL

§  Experience in analyzing text, streams with emerging Hadoop-based big
data, NoSQL.

§  Hands on experience with Running Pig and Hive Queries.

§  Analyzing data with Hive, Pig and HBase

§  Hand on experience with Oozie.

§  Importing and exporting the data using Sqoop from HDFS to Relational
Database systems/mainframe and vice-versa.

§  Experience developing a batch process

§  Have the zeal to contribute, collaborate and work in a team environment

§  Must have excellent communication skills.

*Job Description and Responsibilities*

§  The candidate’s primary role will be a Hadoop Developer.

§  As a developer on the team, the resource will be writing Linux Scripts,
setting up Autosys jobs, writing Pig Scripts, Hive queries, Oozie workflows
and Map Reduce programs.

§  In addition to development activities, the resource will participate in
analysis and design as well as complete project documentation.

§  Source Consumer Card, Home Loans, Auto Loans into Alpide.

§  Establish EDMP controls, FES and Manual Adjustments capabilities on
Alpide.

§  Develop Andes Parallel environment and source key data from Alpide for
Enterprise Capital Management.

§  Retail Data Strategy is a multiyear program, with commitment from
Enterprise Risk and Enterprise Capital Management to address the challenges
related to quality and Retail ECRIS.

§  Retail Data Strategy began in 2013, successfully established Alpide,
sourced data via Alpide for RAS/GPS (Alps) and BASEL(Andes).

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>