Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *United
Software Group (USG).* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position as *IAM Engineer* *with *one of our
customer located *in Houston, TX.* Please let me know your thoughts on this
exciting opportunity with us.

*Feel free to reach me out at  varu...@usgrpinc.com <varu...@usgrpinc.com>
or call me at 614-401-5197 Ext- 672*

* Job Title : IAM Engineer*

*Location :  Houston, TX*

*Required Technical Skills:*

IBM IAM Technologies ITIM, ITAM, TDS, TDI and TFIM.

*Must have :*

1.      IBM IAM Technologies ITIM, ITAM, TDS, TDI and TFIM

2.      UNIX/Linux administration (RedHat)

3.      WebSEAL configuration experience.

4.      LDAP knowledge and Database skills

IAM Tower Lead (for one of the position, rest are at team member level

*Good To have :*

1.      Understanding of EAI, and experience of deploying EAI applications.

2.      Experience of TAM application code deployments.

3.      WebSphere Application Server 6.1/7.0 background

4.      Java/J2EE development

5.      Good understanding of the software engineering lifecycle and
principles.

6.      Good knowledge of security and testing standards.

7.      Ability to work to deadlines.

8.      Strong problem-solving skills

*Responsibilities:*

·         One of the position is acting as Onsite Tower Lead, who will be
responsible for governing the team(, work assignments, prioritization, SLA
reporting, review/monitor team, customer liasoning) for 50% of time, and
remaining 50% in individual capacity of L3 and/or L2 SME.   Rest of the
positions are for individual L3 or L2 SME.

·         L3 and L2 level support for above mentioned IAM technologies.

·         Work on on-going enhancements and application integrations.

·         Providing support to the solutions developed and able to manage
the expectations of stakeholders

·         While the primary role is towards IAM support, however may also
require skills in design/implementation, and augment the project efforts.

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement*.

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):