Hi Associate,

Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :- QA Tester Location :- Lawrenceville ,NJ*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description: *

7+ years of IT experience

Collaborates with all application groups, development team, project
managers, business analysts and business users for formal review of testing
plan, testing schedules and test script

Participate in formal review of business requirements and application
design and will be responsible for understanding dependencies for testing
integrations between applications.

Experience in writing SQL queries for MS SQL and Oracle Database

Experience in Sterling Order Management Systems –order management,
inventory management

Experience in testing Complex-Highly Integrated Applications

Excellent communication skills

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]