Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*SAP Plant and Maintenance*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 6+ Month*

*Essential Duties and Job Functions: *

Client recently had a consultant need unexpectedly and they are actively
looking for a Jr. to Mid-Level SAP Plant Maintenance consultant with a
minimum of 2 to 5 years’ experience with the ability to do break fix work
in a mature ECC environment.

 *Thanks & Regards*

201-524-9600 ext 794- Work

E-mail: shiv...@ustechsolutionsinc.com