Kindly reply me: ssi...@compunnel.com

Hi ,

Greeting for the day…J

We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client in CA. Kindly
review the requirement and if interested please send me an updated copy of
resume with contact details.

*Position:: Project/ Program Manager *

*Location:: San Jose, CA*

*Duration:: Long term contract*

*Role & Responsibilities:*

Manages LATAM theater’s accounts, requires collaboration among
cross-functional teams within SPG  and AS Delivery. PM ensures and
transform our engagements with the Services Organization and provide
Support around tools/application. CSTG PM successfully plans, deploys, and
enables services/tools through defined measurements of success;
responsibilities includes management of Escalations, project schedule to
meet product feature/functionality
requirements/enablement/adoption/migrations of tools and applications
around AS Services.

·         Build and maintain strong business relationships with Advanced
Services Delivery Managers, Service Delivery Executives, Theater Directors
and CoE.

·         Manage and Support assigned accounts with CSTG Technical Support
Engineers.

·         Conducts ongoing meetings and serve as an intelligence arm,
driving segment specific requirements and needs around CSTG Tools &
Applications to key stakeholders within SPG (Engineering & Product
management)

·         Manages and overlooks the deployment of HW/SW enabled services,
this includes coordination with AS Delivery and Sales teams, SPG Product
Management, and CSTG Services, Customer POC, and Support Tech Lead to
define migration plans for implementation and execution of key services.

·         Gather input and drive segment specific customer requirements and
needs within SPG to help validate and improve overall tools and application
usability, quality, and adoption.

·         Track adoption data & trend to help define and improve adoption
strategies and developing a Monthly/Quarterly reviews with stakeholders to
share status of tools roadmap, adoption, and challenges

*Required Qualifications*

·         Proven experience on customer service, account management

·         Highly proficient and thorough understanding of customer service
engineering tools and techniques. Hosted services environment

·         Might work with customers and clients in different time zones

·         ITIL Certified and/or PMP

·         Thorough understanding of networking technology and strong
technical knowledge of company products.

·         Typically requires BSCS or BSEE or equivalent plus 10+ years-

·         Bilingual English and Spanish required

*Desired Skills:*

·         1CCNA

·         2Experience in SaaS support

·         3Network optimization

·         4Knowledge of Enterprises  AS Services portfolio

*Kindly fill the required information of below matrix*

*Full Name*

*Current Location:*

*Mobile Phone No*

*Available from*

*Candidate preferred work location*

*Contract or Permanent*

*Salary expectations for ctc assignment*

*Visa status*

*Total Years of experience*

*Candidate Date of Birth*

*Candidate highest fulltime qualification and year of passing*

*Mail Id*

*Skype id for VC interview*

*Thanks & regards, *

 *Saubhagya Singh*

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Compunnel Software Group, Inc. *

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

T: (609) 606-9010, Extn: 1702

F: (609) 750-0981

E: *ssi...@compunnel.com <ssi...@compunnel.com>*

W: www.compunnel.com

[Compunnel is an E-Verify Employer]

*20 Years in Business I* *Microsoft Certified Gold Partner* *I* *Amongst
the Top 20 IT Training companies in the world* *I* *Member of NMSDC*