Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  :-SSIS Developer Location :-LA,CA*

*Duration :- 12+ Months*

*Job Description: *

7+ years experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), MS SQL
Server 2012

Design and develop data movements using SQL Server Integration Services,
TSQL and Stored Procedures

Consult with the business to determine logical design for new business
solutions

Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans, and re-factor inefficient
code
  Follow data standards, resolve data issues, complete unit testing and
system documentation for ETL processes

Collaborate with business analysts, subject matter experts, and other team
members to determine data extraction and transformation requirements

Collaborate with IT operations and testing organizations to ensure timely
releases of projects and make sure database environments are sustainable

Collaborate with IT operations to perform root cause analysis

Support IT staff and business users in the development, usage and
troubleshooting of database-driven applications

  Support maintenance of local database

  Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Toolset

  Good Communication Skills

*Thanks &Regards*

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]