*Good Morning,*

 I hope you are well! I wanted to inform you of an excellent job
opportunity that has become available with one of our Direct Clients. They
are looking for a

*Job Title: Technical* *Lead Java Consultant*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 6 month +*

*Job Description:*

·         *Technical Lead JAVA who has consumed Soap UI web services*

·         Good understanding of the Java/J2EE eco system and good experience

·         with integration including third party systems

·         Experienced on high volume, HA, critical banking systems

·         SOA experience, extensive migration experience

·         Good Communicator

*Ashok Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Srimatrix Inc.*

A Certified Minority & Woman Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)

*E-Mail:* as...@srimatrix.com <a...@srimatrix.com>

*Phone: 214-227-2114*

*Web:* www.srimatrix.com
Thanks and Regards