Dear All,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to abhish...@sysmind.com
<gaur...@sysmind.com> or abhiraj.sysm...@gmail.com
<gauravj.sysm...@gmail.com>

*Role: QA Manager*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 12+ month*

Below is the detailed JD. We need 5 Test Managers (4 Positions with
Business Purpose Lending Back Ground and 1 position with Credit Cards
(TSYS) background). Please help.

*Job Requirements  *

- 9+ years of relevant work experience in Quality Assurance and  3+ years
of relevant work experience as a test manager in Banking Projects (Business
Purpose lending or Credit Cards (TSYS))
- Highly experienced in Software Quality Engineering with in-depth working
knowledge of test methodologies
- Experience working in matrix organization and prior experience in
interacting with Line of Business
- Experience working with and managing testing teams to achieve
project/program quality goals.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

*Job Description*

- Prepares and controls program level test plan, effort and schedules
- Provides advice on test strategy
- Reviews test strategy,test plan and test result
- Consults with the Test Lead on resource, schedules and milestones
- Plans, monitors and reports testing activities
- Interacts with Dev Managers - Sharing status and resolving issues
- Stakeholder management and Status reporting

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Raj

Email: abhish...@sysmind.com <gaur...@sysmind.com>

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4001

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.