*Salesforce/.NET Developer Only GC GCEAD Citizen*

*Boston, MA*

*Only GC CGEAD Citizen*

*6 month contract*

*Will hire over the phone. 1 interview.*

We have a legacy integration with Salesforce. We will need to revamp /
refactor this integration to work with new version of our product.

We are mainly looking for a seasoned Salesforce developer with experience
in integration projects between Salesforce and other 3rd party systems,
this includes both pushing data into and getting data out of Salesforce.
The Candidate should also have enough experience with .NET stack (C#, SQL
server) to enable him/her understand our code, which is what the
integration will be with.

Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and skills

BS or MS in computer science, or equivalent.

Strong Salesforce Development experience. 5+ years of enterprise software
development experience.

Microsoft .Net 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 experience (ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET) -

2+ years’ experience with Web UI Technologies (JavaScript, JQuery, YUI,
HTML5, CSS, MVP, MVC.NET 3+, Telerik

ASP .NET controls, and AJAX) a plus

Experience with Test Driven Development and Unit Test Frameworks a plus

Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

Track record of superior performance.

Comfortable with complex data structures and algorithms, and absorbing new
technologies quickly.

Passion to build great software.

Experience managing application lifecycle with Microsoft Team Foundation
Server 2013 is a huge plus.

Comfortable writing SQL queries. Experience with SQL Server a plus.

*Thanks & Regards*

Sunny Mehta

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct: 732-784-6481

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 601

Email: sme...@sagetl.com

GTalk: sunny.recruiter2012 | Skype: sunnymehta89| Yahoo: sunnymehta89