Hi

Please let me know if you are comfortable in below req :

70% technical and 30% functional also strong exp in AP is must
Candidate must know or should be familiar with Procedural
programming(pl/sql programming), ABAP programming. Its very very urgent.

Please share me updated resume in word format, if you find yourself
interested in the below job description.

Job Title:               SAP FI Consultant
Location:               Bedford, MA
Duration:              6 months contract

Job-Description:

Required Skills
•              Experience  with a SAP FI team implementing SAP-FI
especially  A/P Module .
•              Reviewed and analyzed functional requirements for SAP FI- A/P
•              Must have excellent communication, presentation, and
interpersonal skills
•              FI/CO consultant will play a significant role to the success
of these projects

Thanks,
Victor
vic...@indosys.com