Send me your consult. Resume @ poo...@tresourceinc.com

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
position please reply me at your earliest.

Role:                   JD Edwards Consultant ( JD Edwards BA or JD Edwards
PM will work)

Duration:            Long Term (Contract)

Location:            Long Island, NY

Make sure person matches highlighted JD

JD:

The resource should be excellent in Automation testing, / HP UFT/ALM/QTP
and should have done testing with JDE ( JD Edwards ) which is an Oracle ERP
product , The person should know the technical and functional aspect,
process flow within JDE.

Person should be good with *JDE world*  which works on I series/IBM
Mainframe, version 9:3 but lower version expertise would also work. JDE
world experience is the primary skill and then automation testing. This
would be a functional resource who would understand the business process of
JDE and coordinate with onsite/offshore testing resources who would perform
the testing.

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-884-2409| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com