Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Varun Kakkar* and I am a part of recruitment team at *United
Software Group (USG).* I came across your profile and wanted to see if you
would be interested in Position as *Service Manager  with *one of our
customer located *in Secaucus, NJ. * Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

*Feel free to reach me out at  varu...@usgrpinc.com <varu...@usgrpinc.com>
or call me at 614-401-5197 Ext- 672*

* Job Title  : Service Manager      *

*Location :  Secaucus, NJ*

*Scope of Role*
Technology leader to build and manage new IT Service desk, incident
management and application support procedures for a new Cloud based
platform. The role will report to Product Manager for the Cloud based
platform but will also have responsibilities to work with offshore Quality
and Service Desk Head for practice.

*Must Have*

·         Experience building IT Service desk team, including hiring of new
people as well as setting up ITSM, problem management, SLAs and resolution
management

·         5+ years’ experience in managing a multilayered team consisting
of service desk analysts, team leaders and network operations center
functions.

·         Experience in incident management including triaging,
coordinating, containment, corrective action management and escalation

·         Experience at writing incident reports

·         Hands on experience setting up ITSM such as RemedyForce, JIRA or
equivalent

·         Excellent communication skills with strong phone manner

·         Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering

·         Must have a strong customer focus dealing with both internal and
external customers and a dedicated focus on improving service delivery
across the organization.

·         Experience writing Maintenance contracts

·         Reporting on SLAs

·         Be part of user testing rounds

·         Writing and modifying help documentation

Prefer

·         ITIL Certification in ITSM

·         Industry Experience in Insurance and Finance related Software

·         Hand on skills in server management, monitoring and SLA software

·         Must be a self-starter willing to work in a fast paced agile
environment.

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement*.

Title (Mr./Mrs./Miss):

Legal Name

First Name:

Middle Name (if applicable):