Please response with your updated profile @ my email id : parvinder
@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hello,

Hope you are doing great,

I have a very urgent position for SAP CRM Consultant. *Please let me know
availability and updated profile ASAP.*

Start date: Immediately

Location: El Segundo, CA and Charlton, MA

Travel: Need to travel every week to one of the above locations

The CRM architect consulting position is open. This is a functional
position and below is the requirement,

·         10+ years of SAP - CRM Services Module Experience

·         5 to 6 years + SAP CRM solution design, configuration and
implementation of CRM web services

1.       Ability to lead project on CRM derive side

2.       Ability to lead requirement gathering and design sessions

3.       Ability to do detail designing in CRM

4.       Thorough understanding of service to cash process

5.       Expertise in implementation of CRM Service management in complex
environment including,

o    In house repairs (depot repairs)

o    On-site repairs

o    Variant configuration

o    Pricing

o    Complex categorization

o    Middleware expertise to setup and resolve non-technical issues

o    CRM Service ticket handling

o    CRM service order processing

o    CRM repair order processing

o    Confirmations in CRM

o    Experience in managing serial numbers and install base in CRM

o    Integration experience with SAP ECC is must

o    Integration experience with Vistex is highly desirable

Thanks,

Parvinder Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group, Inc.
3736 Hill-Dale Court, Santa Clara, CA- 95051
Direct: 408-933-9918 | Office: 408-709-1760*964 | Fax: 408-213-8316

Email id: parvin...@tresourceinc.com <bi...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com | G Talk: parvin5r | Yahoo: parvin5r