*Please respond at :: i...@galaxy-soft.com <i...@galaxy-soft.com>*

Dear Vendors,

I have below position available with one of my direct clients. Please have
a look and let me know if you have any suitable candidates for the same.

*Job Role                      :* *PeopleSoft Finance Applications*

*Location                       : Bloomington, IL*

*Duration                             : 1 Year Contract *

 *JOB DESCRIPTION:*

*PeopleSoft Finance Applications*

We are seeking a PeopleSoft Analyst with a background in support solutions
within a large enterprise client. Individuals will need a strong background
in PeopleSoft Object Development. Tasks include reviewing compare reports,
some design work, reapplication of customizations, writing and executing
unit test cases, defect resolution in support of functional testing, and
updating documentation Individual must have outstanding oral and written
communications skills (English) and have a solid understanding of computer
security systems in an integrated application environment.

*Responsibilities:*

·          4 year college degree

·          Experience in PeopleSoft Finance Applications v9.0 or higher
(preferably          v9.2) - minimum 2 yrs experience (General Ledger,
Purchasing, Accounts        Payable, Travel & Expense, Asset Management)

·          Expenses Mobile experience preferable, AWE/Workflow experience
               preferable, DB2 OS390 experience preferred, Application
Designer (aka            App Designer), PeopleCode, PeopleTools, SQL,

·          Upgrade experience (preferably v9.1 or v9.2), SES, Crystal
Reports, BI            Publisher (Crystal Reports to BI publisher
conversion experience),                    COBOL.

·          The PeopleSoft 9.2 Finance upgrade BCD needs PeopleSoft online
             developers for the BCD.

·          During the BCD, responsibilities would include:

·          Technical Fit Gap

·          Support of Functional Fit Gap

·          Secure Enterprise Search (SES) research

·          T&E Mobile Research

·          Determining impacts of Crystal to BI Publisher conversion

·          Walkthroughs with functional teams

·          Solution Design

Thanks...

*Isha Sharma*
*Galaxy Software Solutions, Inc.*