Hi

Greetings from Pyramid IT Consulting !!

Hope you are doing well !!!

I am glad to write you an email for below mentioned Job that I have with
one of our direct client. I would appreciate if you can let me know about
your interest in pursuing it or if you know anyone who might be a good fit

*Job Title: Sr. Java Developer Location: **Eagan MN*
* Duration: 12+ Months*

*Responsibilities:*
*Need a developer with strong core Java skills and experience creating and
consuming SOAP based services*

Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements.

Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and
performs program coding and testing.

Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
Responsible for participating in the development, maintenance, enhancement,
and support of applications.

• Understand business requirements in order to provide the technical design
of computer software.

• Possess programming expertise in standard programming languages in order
to develop and maintain computer software.

• Develop appropriate software and documentation according to Delta's
standards.

• Support and troubleshoot computer systems as required, optimizing
performance, resolving problems, and providing timely follow up on all
problems.

• Follow standards and methodologies in the development and implementation
of computer software.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Gaurav Jain*

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*