Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

*Need Local to Windsor(CT)  or Braintree (MA)*

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Position Title: Java Developer*

*Location: **Windsor(CT)  or Braintree (MA)*

*Duration: 5 Month Contract*

*Job Description:*

Sr. Developer: 5-7 years of experience

Strong experience with the following technology stack

Part of the web services team

•              J2EE/JAVA

•              JAX-WS / Axis

•              HTML / XML

•              Coding SQL queries – any DBMS (we use Oracle, DB2, Sybase)

•              Clearcase

•              JBoss and/or Weblogic application servers

*Thanks & Regards*

*Shivi Singhal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*US Tech Solutions*