*Healthcare Informatica Developer *

*9+ month contract *

*Las Vegas, NV*

*Rate: $50/hr*

*Windows System Admin Only GC GCEAD Citizen*

*Long-term contract*

*Harrisburg, PA*

*Rate: $40/hr C2C    *

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC*

*C#.Net Developer Only GC GCEAD Citizen*

*Charlotte, NC*

*Rate - $44/hr C2C all incl.*

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC*

*Data Modeler Only GC GCEAD Citizen*

*Location: We Tulsa based, but we will consider candidates who can work in
their OKC or Houston office with some travel to Tulsa.*

*Duration: 6++ months*

*Rate: $42/hr*

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC.*

*Interview Phone / Skype*

*Oracle DBA with OVD Only GC GCEAD Citizen*

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC*

*Loc of work: Uptown Charlotte, NC  *

*Duration:   6++ months*

*Interviewing Process:  Phone interview or Skype*

*All-inclusive C2C Rate: $50.00 hr. *

*Tableau Developer Only GC GCEAD Citizen*

*Loc of work: Uptown Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 1+ years*

*Interviewing Process:  Phone interview *

*All-inclusive C2C Rate: $50.00 hr. *

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC*

*Thanks & Regards*

Sunny Mehta

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct: 732-784-6481

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 601

Email: sme...@sagetl.com

GTalk: sunny.recruiter2012 | Skype: sunnymehta89| Yahoo: sunnymehta89