Hi,

I have below position available with one of my direct clients. Please have
a look and let me know if you have any suitable candidate for the same.

*Job Title: Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 1 Year+*

*(Need USC/GC/ GC-EAD only) (We are ok with c2c)*

*Required skills:*

• 5 years of experience in software development

• Current web technologies & Knowledge of JSP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and
Java

• J2EE platform, Spring framework, Hibernate

• Java development and build tools; Ant, JUnit strongly preferred.

• Object-oriented design and development. Development, testing, and
deployment of customer-facing applications with large number of users

• Understanding of software design for performance, scale, and reliability.

• Windows & Unix/Linux

• Experience with Shell Scripting

*Valued Skills:*

Exposure to performance optimization, Identity Management, SPML, Single
Sign On, OpenSSO, SAML, DB clustering, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS (* as a service)

• Working on highly available software

• Knowing Scrum/Agile principles, design patterns, refactoring techniques,
test tools

PLEASE SEND ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES IF THEY HAVE ANY OF THE "*NICE TO HAVE
SKILL".*

*THANKS...*

*Ashwin Kumar*

*ash...@mroads.com <ash...@mroads.com>*