Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *4012.

*Position : Scrum Master Location: Johnston, IADuration: 12+
MonthsRequired:- 7+ years of Project Management Experience is
preferred.Agile/Scrum experience is required, including 2-3 years of being
a Scrum Master Advanced understanding of Scrum roles and Agile development
techniques. Able to build and maintain relationships and facilitate
collaboration and communication. Requires good judgment to quickly identify
problems and suggest solutions. Has the ability and desire to partner with
and serve the business and IT community. Experience working with teams to
build quality software using agile techniques and minimizing technical debt
is preferred. Able to influence without authority. Experience using
TFS/Jira or similar product backlog management tool. *
Background or interest in precision farming and agriculture.

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Lead
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
Gtalk: abhi.usstaff...@gmail.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794