Please Share Suitable profile to *nilesh.ku...@mamsys.com
<nilesh.ku...@mamsys.com>*

Hello,

I am* Nilesh,* a Technical Recruiter with *Mamsys Consulting*. I viewed
your resume on one of the job boards; I understand that you may be actively
looking for new opportunities. We have a *Full Time *opportunity with one
of our major clients, located in *Atlanta, GA**.* They are looking for
*Sr Developer -
Mobile app development* for one of their important projects.

* Job description:*

Role

Sr Developer - Mobile app development

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

Good experience in Java Script, CSS, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX
iOS –
Strong OO design and programming skills in Objective-C
Familiar with iOS SDK
Android –
Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
Familiar with the Android SDK
Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
Experience on web service integration
Experience of development using web technologies
Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
Excellent debugging and optimisation skills

Roles and responsibility

Sr Developer
Responsibility: Senior mobile app developer to lead the design, development
and maintenance
of iPhone and Android apps. The developer will lead the entire app
lifecycle right from concept stage
until delivery and post launch support. Apps will be mainly content based
and integrated closely with
ecommerce apps.
Ability to communicate and work in team effectively

--

Best Regards

*Nilesh Kumar*

*Email*: nilesh.ku...@mamsys.com