Please Share Profile -----------Rachita@u <http://sourceinfotech.com/>
stsmail.com

Hello,

Kindly check out the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable with the same

*Position: Kronos Business Analyst-*

*Duration: Contract Position (Est. End 3/7/16)*

*Location: Richardson, TX 75081*

*Role Responsibilities: *

Write / update SRDs (system requirements document)

Write / update test scripts, cut over plans, and miscellaneous deployment
docs

Execute functional test, system test, support UAT, interact with developers
onshore and offshore to explain functional designs, defects, etc.

Build and maintain relationships across application owners (finance and
retail), understand their data needs, requirements, and solutions to
improve and optimize existing business processes

Analyze existing interface functionality and ensure functionality remains
intact with the new version of Kronos

Experience in large complex enterprise-wide system implementations as a
project team member.

*Role Requirements:*

Excellent knowledge of Kronos Time keeping, Kronos Scheduling and Kronos
people record / profile modules

Prior hands on experience working in Kronos My Time, Kronos My Scheduling
(Kronos Schedules or Schedule optimization) and Kronos Navigator

General knowledge of Kronos base configuration

Good SQL skills used in support of testing and troubleshooting custom
solutions (write queries that will allow them to be effective on testing)

Experience as business analyst, supporting users with issues resolution,
system enhancement, upgrades and conversion.

Knowledge and/or hands on experience of Kronos upgrades is a big plus

*Qualifications:*

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Strong client facing presentation skills

Ability to work with both business and technical community

Ability to self-manage to deadlines and commitments

5+ years of professional experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
in business analysis

Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent in education and
experience

Sound requirements gathering and analytical approach

Proficient with understanding and applying technical elements

*Thanks & Regards*

*Rachita Upadhyay*

*rach...@ustsmail.com <rach...@ustsmail.com>*

* USTECH Solutions, Inc.*

*10 Exchange Place; Suite 1820 Jersey City NJ 07302*

*www.ustechsolutions.com <http://www.ustechsolutions.com/> T: 201-524-9600
x 769*