*Informatica ETL Developer*

*Terms: 8-10 weeks*

*Location: Appleton, WI*

*Rate: $50*

*.Net Applications Engineer F2F in NYC NY*

*New York City, NY*

*Rate: $65/hr*

*6+ Months*

*Salesforce Developer Only Citizen*

*Location: Crystal City, VA*

*Need US citizen with secret clearance*

*12+ month *

*Rate:$50-55*

*Agile Java Developer Local to Seattle WA*

*Seattle, WA*

*Rate Cap:   $55/Hr*

*6+ Months*

*Local or nearby who can start immediately*

*Java Developer F2F in Chicago IL*

*Location: Chicago IL 60601 *

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Rate: $50/hr C2C*

*We can consider EAD GC candidates but first preference would be USC or GC
holder.*

*Front End Developer with STRONG EJB skills*

*Location - Uptown Charlotte, NC *

*Duration - 18 months +++*

*Rate - $48/hr C2C*

*Only GC, EAD GC and USC*

*Mainframe Developer(11 Years)*

*Baltimore MD. *

*Rate is $60, must have minimum of 11 years experience. *

*6+ Months*

*IVR Systems Developer*

*1 year to start*

*Allentown, PA 18101*

*The right candidate will have very strong communication skills and have a
strong IVR Systems Development background*

*I am looking to pay around $55/hr for this position  *

*Thanks & Regards*

Sunny Mehta

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Direct: 732-784-6481

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 601

Email: sme...@sagetl.com

GTalk: sunny.recruiter2012 | Skype: sunnymehta89| Yahoo: sunnymehta89