*PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and Labor Consultant*

*Tulsa, OK*

*Term: 6 month contract.*

*Interview: Phone / Skype*

We are preparing for a PeopleSoft upgrade and require a SME level
PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and Labor Consultant to evaluate our current
fully-customized PeopleSoft 8.9 Time and Labor module and business
requirements to understand what needs to be implemented or considered in
the new environment for Time and Labor. Role:

Collection of time and labor requirements from a variety of key
stakeholders including Ecosys, Unifier, Oracle Financials, EXD, Team
Connect, Veriforce, Safety, IsNet, Fieldglass/Billquick

Fit-gap for identified business requirements to PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and
Labor and to Oracle HCM Cloud solution.

Deliver an assessment and recommendation of the current time entry custom
module and a work plan of the current system requirement(s) to the new
system configuration mapping requirement(s).

Provide risks associated with the recommended solutions in accordance with
our project management framework.

Articulate best practices for time capture.

Looking for a senior Time and Labor consultant with extensive experience in
T&L Configuration, Rules, Security, and Business Processes.  Additional
Peoplesoft knowledge should include:

PS 9.2 Upgrade.

PS Query.

PS Payroll.

Beyond the core PS expertise we are seeking a consultant with:

An understanding of US and Canada time entry reporting.

Experience/Knowledge with Oracle HCM Cloud (preferred.)

Experience in other time entry systems (preferred.)

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290