Hi,

Hope you are doing Good,

Please find the job description below for my direct client requirement.
Please revert me back with updated copy of resume, rate and contact number.

*Position Title: Data Modeler *

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 12+ Month Contract*

•          Must have solid understanding of all of the core Oracle database
features and data modelling / ETL concepts

•          Must have solid understanding of SQL, PL/SQL

Comment : Expert level DB developer with extensive experience is DB
dev/complex DB queries/experience with complex DB performance tuning/data
modelling who can take responsibility and work on enhancements/modification
to an oracle DB for a mission critical enterprise wide data warehouse
solution (3 tier architecture) that has been custom developed at the client
and which is the core platform for the bank wide data storage and access
from multiple users across the bank. The candidates therefore must have
prior experience with large scale mission critical database environments
with multimillion rows of data and highly dynamic data access needs of end
users and external applications.

*Shivi Singhal*

*Technical Recruiter*

*US Tech Solutions*